about the program site, Diversity, Health &
web-based survey is temporarily disabled. Please send
information to Dr. Napier via email. Thank
We want your feedback. Each page of
this site has the webmaster's email address to give
you easy access to sending feedback. This page
provides another opportunity to send feedback through
email. Please consider the following
- Diversity, Healing, and
- 1. Was this site useful to help
provide information quickly and easily?
- 2. Do you have any corrections or
additions? Please send them in your email.
- 3. Is there content or topics that
you would like to see added?
- Send your response to
Bonnie Napier, webmaster
and data collector.
- Thank you for contributing your
opinion or content to help this site be
- The information below is the survey used in the
original dissertation research when this site was
developed. Data were collected over 5 months in 2001.
Details of the responses are in Dr. Napier-Tibere's
dissertation, The Development and Usability Testing of
"Diversity, Healing and Healthcare," a Web-Based
Program for Clinicians. The survey below is no longer
operational and is left here for information
you answer these questions, please be aware that we
want two types of feedback:
- 1) the use of the program -
tell us about clicking through the information and
finding things, about how you move around the program,
and 2) the content of the program - the
diversity material. At the beginning you are asked to
seek information related to three scenarios.
You may find it useful to review the scenarios before
answering the questions.
- 1. Related to using the program
(not to content you felt was missing and might like
added), did you locate information related to the
scenarios presented (or for your own
- Please describe what you did to
locate information, where you clicked,
- 2. Would you return to the
Diversity Program for information?
- Please explain why or why
- 3. Related to using or navigating
the Diversity Program, what were three useful
components (for example: the use of color, grids,
- 4. Related to using or navigating
the Diversity Program, what did you find difficult
(for examle, the use of color, grids,
- 5. The amount of screen
explanation was adequate for performing the
- 6. I always knew what to do next
to find my way around the Diversity
- What would make it easier or
quicker to find information?
- 7. Related to content, this
Diversity Program brings the cultural and religious
information closer to my daily clinical practice and
therefore is easier to access than similar information
found in books, articles or workshops.
- Please comment on the potential
for you to use the Diversity program at your clinical
location, when you need information for a current
- 8. Related to content, by using
information in the Diversity Program, I anticipate an
improvement in my ability to deliver health care
services when cultural and religious information
impact the patient's care needs.
- 9. Related to content, what were
the best or most useful parts of the content?
- 10. Related to content, what would
you want added?
- 11. What was the approximate
amount of time (in minutes) that you spent looking at
information and navigating the Diversity Program
before completing this survey:
- 12. Have you or do you anticipate
putting this site in your browser as a 'favorite' or
- 13. Would you recommend that
others visit this site to find information that can be
used with their patients.
- 14. How many times have you
visited this site before completing this
- 15. Please estimate your computer
and World Wide Web experience.
- 16. Your age:
- 17. Your educational
- 18. Your discipline:
- 19. How many years have you
practiced in the discipline you selected?
- 20. Your gender:
- 21. Primary age groups of the
patients you serve:
- 22. Please select your geographic
- 23. Please write in your
- 24. Summarize your experience
using this Diversity program. Are there any other
comments you feel would be helpful for making this
program useful to clinicians?
- 25. If you work within the United
States and work with disadvantaged populations, please
select the federally designated underserved site from
the drop down menu. Information from this
question is requested by the grant funding agency and
is not part of the research.